- 7/29/2020 Next Presbytery Meeting is August 1, 2020 at 11:00 am via Zoom. Here are the materials for the meeting:
- Discussion of revisions to the ECO ordination process which precipitated changes to PMOT: Ordination 2.0_ Presbytery Structural Changes.pdf
- Revised bylaws: Bluewater By-Laws 2020-08-01 draft_v1
- Changes to ECO's Polity, Rules of Discipline, and Confessional Standards: Presbytery Synod 2020 Resolutions
- Feb 5, 2020 Presbytery Meeting Minutes:Presbytery Minutes for 2020-02-05_v2
- 7/29/2019 Call for Commissioners
It is time for each church to decide upon your commissioner(s) to ECO’s bi-annual Synod Business meeting at the National Gathering, in Dallas, TX on February 6, 2020 (https://econationalgathering.org/). Generally, each church is allowed one commissioner per pastor. Please use Synod_Commissioners_Form-3bw to submit the names of your commissioners. To use this PDF, edit and save the downloaded PDF and email to email@example.com. The names of the commissioners are due by October 15th, 2019.For your reference:
- Pastor Voice and Vote Quick Guide - this quick guide, will help define who is eligible to be a commissioner.
- Presbytery Leaders Synod Business Meeting Prep May 2019 to presbytery leadership explaining the overture process and guidance on commissioner questions.
Note that registration for the National Gather is now open at https://econationalgathering.org/ .
- 1/30/2019 Revised bylaws. At the January Presbytery meeting, we revised the Bluewater Presbytery's bylaws. The revised bylaws are Bluewater-By-Laws-2019-01-30.pdf.
- 06/14/2018 Get a copy of ECO guidance for financial reviews here.